Job descriptionSocial Media Manager
Our client is a professional skincare company seeking a strong Social Media Manager to help drive all organic social media strategy – especially on TikTok and Instagram – as well as play the central role in implementation and reporting.
This position will report to the Product Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the Content and Influencer Coordinator as their direct report.
Candidate must be comfortable with occasional travel.
The ideal candidate has a beauty/skincare background.
This is a fulltime, hybrid opportunity- 3 days/week in West Hollywood.
- Plan, develop, and execute the organic social media strategy across existing and emerging channels, with particular focus on TikTok and Instagram
- Develop KPIs, track, analyze, and report on organic social media and influencer efforts and consistently look for areas of improvement
- Scale up social media channels from an engagement standpoint, exploring new, innovative ideas to engage followers through purposeful campaigns, including TikTok challenges and brand partnered giveaways
- Craft monthly content calendars for TikTok and Instagram, as well as our private professional network Facebook group, and schedule posts through scheduling platform
- Support account reps’ Instagram accounts to ensure brand and content consistency
- Monitor brand hashtags and post + caption tags DAILY to ensure quick and timely content reposting and/or incorporation into future content calendars
- Collaborate with Content and Influencer Coordinator to develop and broaden influencer and partnership strategy to grow brand awareness
- Develop content creation strategy, integrating relevant trending topics and audio, and collaborating with the Content and Influencer Coordinator to implement
- Identify relevant cultural moments that inform the content strategy, staying on top of news/trends and making regular recommendations on participation in relevant cultural conversations
- Manage product launch activations to ensure social presence for new product is appropriately represented and supported
- Leverage experience and expertise to provide creative and innovative solutions to any challenges and opportunities that may arise within social media accounts.
- Record and relay customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as marketing and customer experience to constantly improve the customer experience
- Suggest, track, and manage annual budget for social media efforts
- A passionate and multi-faceted social media professional with at least 4-5 years of experience organically growing social media channels in the beauty/skincare space.
- Must have some experience working with TikTok in a brand environment.
- Someone who understands the fundamentals of all major social media platforms, with the curiosity to tackle anything new and emerging.
- A creative soul who loves working with content and are comfortable ideating and implementing content creation
- A self-starter with proven experience of driving projects from conception to completion
- Collaborative, inquisitive, and great at finding creative solutions with the team
- Comfortable with commuting to our Headquarters in Hollywood, California 3 times per week.
- Comfortable attending industry events to capture content for social channels, as well as traveling occasionally to attend said events