Our client is a leading lifestyle brand and is looking to bring on a highly organized, self-directed, and independent Social Media Manger to join their Marketing Team. This role will primarily focus on representing the brand across every social media platform while engaging with an ever-growing clientele.
As the Social Media Manager, you will lead partnership with content creators/influencers and oversee the progress and performance of those working relationships while will be responsible for actively telling and expanding upon the brand story.
· Develop strategy for social media channels including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest
·Create and curate compelling content that brings the brand to life with a goal engaging current followers while reaching new target customers, including managing partnerships and giveaways
· Build and maintain a network of content creators, ambassadors and influencers that aligns with brand voice and company initiatives
· Support new campaign launches to drive brand awareness while tracking content performance and analysis to make informed changes to strategy
· Stay up to trend with the social community and continue to evolve social strategy across channels
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 4+ years of direct, hands-on social media experience
· Demonstrated experience in amplifying brand voice, mission, and vision through social media
· Extreme attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly moving environment