Job descriptionAbout the job
Global luxury brand, is seeking a highly creative Social Media Manager to oversee innovative content to drive sales, build brand awareness and increase customer engagement. This role requires creative copywriting, content ideation and execution, multi platform strategy planning and conversion analysis.
Fully onsite (non negotiable)
Located in Los Angeles
- Ideate and execute an innovative and brand-aligned social content strategy across multi-platforms (IG, FB, TikTok, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, etc.)
- Create and execute a timely and impactful social media content calendar that incorporates highlights from merchandising, key product launches, PR moments, marketing events and other monetizable brand moments.
- Manage performance analytics and reporting focused on audience demographics, engagement metrics, social media campaigns, and online reviews/feedback and overall social growth strategy.
- Collaborate with the branding and marketing team to create inspiring offline social moments for retail and experiential marketing events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years spearheading social media growth for a fashion or CPG brand. (IG, FB, TikTok, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc)
- Experience managing content/marketing calendars, scheduling, community moderation and social analytic skills
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to identify and produce creative content
- Proven track record of innovation in setting trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a solution oriented attitude toward growth.