This position will be responsible for several aspects of global social media including content direction, execution, community management and Influencer/KOL partnerships. The roles and responsibilities under this position include but are not limited to:
· Develop brand-specific community management framework
· Manage all social media platforms: execute posts & stories, conversations, and DMs on all brand platforms (current: FB, IG, LinkedIn, YouTube) and provide recommendations for future platforms
· Manage shoppable posts
· Closely monitor social media conversations across organic and paid posts on all platforms
· Respond to comments and DMs within 3-4 working hours
· Ensure customer inquiries are passed to the appropriate team for swift and complete resolution
· Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews on all social channels
· Save all tagged photos by Instagram username in UGC library
· Proactively communicate with brand enthusiasts, followers, and prospective followers with adequate brand tone of voice
· Partner with customer support, public relations, and operations to support and strengthen the brand’s social community while advancing key marketing goals by season
Social Media Content
· Collaborate with Global Marketing and Creative Brand teams to develop highly strategic and comprehensive social media content plans by channel in support of overall brand objectives for FB, IG, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc
· Co-create the Brief for Creative team with Marketing Manager, every month –to develop strategic social media plan, including inspirations and clear directions to follow best social practices.
· Collaborate with the creative team to develop assets, and to deliver OTIF (on time and in full)
· Provide strategic direction for all Social Media activities that differs by activation and platform
· Write social media copy, captions and hashtags in appropriate brand tone of voice
· Own communication with Creative team to ensure timely execution of content creation
· Maintain library of content, to serve as inspiration and/or reposting to brand platform
· Analyze reports from sales and collaborate on social media report to come with reco and get better ROI and results
· Research and report on influencer partnerships globally with support of marketing manager and local agencies
· Support marketing manager on content creation briefs, manage contracts and report on results
· Maintain ROI report on social media metrics for each influencer campaign
· Research and report on all social media activations by direct competition
· Research and report beauty, luxury, science, sustainable, art, business social media trends
· Advise on best-practices for community management
· Be at the top of best digital and social media practices – could also be a new platform
Marketing Team Support
· Support global marketing team to ensure flawless execution of brand launch and global expansion activities and campaigns.
· Ad hoc projects including event, production, media, and communications support
Required qualifications & competencies:
· 3+ years’ experience in a dedicated social media role
· Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent
· Expert in all social media platforms, and not only IG, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
· Demonstrated passion for Beauty and Personal Care, Fashion, and Trends
· Strong interpersonal skills and global mindset – ability to fit into a multicultural environment and work with different cultures
· Have strong understanding of US, but also European culture
· Proven success of exceptional project management, and communication skills with confidence with diverse stakeholders
· Creative thinker and driven personality
· Must possess a positive attitude, entrepreneur approach and excited to thrive in a collaborative, startup environment.
· Demonstrable organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task several projects at once.
· Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently.
· Strong capacity to react under pressure with short deadlines and feedback changes.