Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Denver (hybrid 1 day onsite per week)
Salary: $75-80K+ DOE
One of our social media marketing agency clients is looking for a Social Strategist / Account Manager to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
The Social Strategist / Account Manager will be responsible for supporting client relationships, internal teams, leading the development of social strategy, and developing insights/actions that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the agency's client's goals.
The Social Strategist / Account Manager must have either agency or in-house marketing, comms, and/or social media marketing experience, ideally within a social media agency, along withy extremely strong writing/editing/proofing ability.
Ideal Social Strategist / Account Manager candidates will have:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a marketing, comms, social media, and/or digital advertising role
- Previous experience leading the development of social media strategy deliverables including social audits, tone of voice development, channel/ content/response strategies, audience/competitor analysis, and creative brief development, etc.
- Extremely strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills (PORTFOLIO OR WRITING SAMPLES REQUIRED)
- Previous experience leading the development of paid social advertising strategies
- Ability to manage and lead the agency’s day-to-day relationships with client contacts
- Proven ability to build and manage content/editorial strategies that attract target audiences and keep them coming back
- Eager and passionate about managing active client projects and deliverables, ensuring internal team members understand and execute towards deadlines and meet financial markers.
- Ability to interpret and explain social media metrics and trends, analyze data to understand campaign effectiveness, improve spend effectiveness, etc. in order to make strategic changes that meet client’s business goals
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills, with the ability to work independently
- Fully proficient in Google Suite - Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Trello a major plus
- Assist with organizing ideas/concepts through quarterly trend reports
- Audit and evaluate competitor social channels on a regular basis
- Stay up-to-date with industry social/digital trends and share insights with team members on a regular basis
- Contribute to internal training content in the form of lessons/How-To’s, and POV requests
- Ensure all content distribution activities are coordinated across all necessary social channels
- Provide motivation and guidance for the team on client projects and deliverables.
- Nurture internal team relationships, encourage creativity and collaboration.
- Connect and challenge direct reports in order to grow in career development.
- Possess strong self-accountability and motivation in order to drive towards exceptional work and contribute to the agency.
*Hybrid schedule (onsite at least 1 day per week)
**Full benefits included - health, vision, dental, 401(k), etc.