Our client, a women’s stylish intimate apparel brand is seeking a Sourcing/Purchasing Coordinator to join their team at their Chatsworth headquarters!
*This is full-time, direct hire.
The Sourcing/Purchasing Coordinator will coordinate with vendors and interdepartmental teams facilitate the new development and production process.
•Assist Design Department in sourcing/developing process
•Assist Purchasing Department for pre-production request, including follow up on pre-production submission rejections or approvals, bulk production shipping samples rejections or approvals.
• Follow-up with vendors to ensure that developments and production samples are executed correctly and timely. Place and monitor progress of all requisitions, including Communicating daily with overseas factories and vendors to track development and production statuses.
• Assist in the process of tracking progress through Weekly Report. Identify callouts on Weekly Report that may present a delivery delay and address accordingly.
• Minimum 3yr of related work experience required or Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Textile/apparel,
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills is a must;
• Ability to consistently communicate clearly is a must;
• excellent organization skills and timelines is a must; multitask
• Detailed oriented with strong follow-through and a sense of urgency is a must.
• Ability to use basic computer programs effectively, competence on Word, Outlook and the ability to accurately setup Excel spreadsheets and the ability to create formulas a must
• Ability to work comfortable both independently and in a team environment;
• Negotiations skills a plus
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!