Our client is an athletic apparel brand with an increasingly large global presence. Their high quality, comfort and style give them a competitive edge in the industry!
Sports Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support the Classics business, and always on initiatives throughs briefs, recaps, info sharing and integrated go-to-launch plans.
- Support information sharing with x-function teams to ensure Style Playbook is consistently up to date.
- Support Category Manager with grassroots initiatives, playbook updates, and briefing needs.
- Support the style marketing team on all aspects of the go-to-launch process including: Work with partners, agencies, and freelance relationships
- Proactively leverage data, market insights, marketing tools and the spectrum of marketing channels to develop and execute impactful strategic recommendations.
- Assist the style Marketing team in managing brand activation strategies including events and sponsorships that are tied to regional initiatives.
- Stay current with consumer trends as it relates to social and retail behaviors to develop and implement relevant and effective marketing programs.
- Manage timelines, be able to effectively communicate deadlines, and push projects to completion.
- Assist in building seasonal presentations and materials around key initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams including product, creative, communications, legal, and finance teams to be able to launch projects.
- Responsible for promo product orders and marketing inventory management.
- Responsible for PO creation, invoice processing and new vendor set up
Sports Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Detail oriented with excellent writing and organization skills
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- General knowledge of and genuine interest within the sneaker and fashion space
- Creative, self-motivated, and proactive