Timing: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $75-80K+ DOE
Location: Southfield, MI (onsite at least 1-3 days per week)
One of our small B2B brand/marketing agency clients is looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Sr. Account Manager will serve as the main agency agency point of contact on several assigned clients across the the manufacturing, technology, education, and/or professional services industries.
The Sr. Account Manager should be a strong communicator and passionate about building relationships and striving to understand client goals in order to help the agency deliver great strategic thinking and exceed client expectations.
Ideal Sr. Account Executive candidates will have:
- 5-7+ years of agency account management experience.
- BA degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Previous account management experience handling client relations, proposal development, and budget management
- Experience independently managing and leading client relationships
- Proven client relationship development and management skills including account growth and conflict resolution
- Complete familiarity with branding, advertising, web technologies, and integrated digital marketing
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Passionate about the work and building relationships
- Skilled presenter, able to create and deliver presentations and proposals
- Strong client-focus with a heart to satisfy and support the clients
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and time-management skills. Ability and comfort to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Proactive self-starter who can work as part of a team and independently when needed
- Ability to effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Ability to anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues within an account and communicate internally
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement in the performance of duties
- The inclination to learn more. About everything. Always.
- B2B agency background
- Familiarity with clients in niche industries such as construction, manufacturing, technology, education, and/or professional services
- Experience training and mentoring junior team members
- Cultivate strong working relationships with clients and internal teams
- Serve as the main point of contact to assigned clients
- Independently produce client estimates and manage budgets
- Recognize, investigate, and secure opportunities to expand business with assigned clients.
- Manage day-to-day operations of client projects including:
- Facilitate all client communications
- Create and manage status reports, agendas, recaps, and budget trackers
- Effectively and efficiently lead client and team meetings
- Manage and adhere to project timelines, scope, and billing requirements
- Proactively communicate and resolve issues with client and internal teams
- Create and deliver engaging presentations and proposals
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure milestones are met
- Be an advocate for the client internally, understand and communicate client goals, objectives, and requirements to the team.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction and drive retention/growth
- Uphold company core values of collaboration, curiosity, growth, excellence, and harmony
*Candidates must be local to metro Detroit, onsite 1-3 days per week
**Occasional travel may be required
***Computer will be provided