Client Overview: Our client is a leading food & bev brand known for the innovative marketing and their engaging content.
Role: Sr. Account Manager/ Brand Partner
Location: remote (NY based candidates preferred)
Start: ASAP (sometime in September)
This is a long term freelance role. Eligible for benefits through 24Seven.
• Work closely with Brand teams to define specific Marketing communication needs, including comms strategy, creative and production.
• Partner with Brand teams to distill needs into actionable briefs.
• Help Brands innovate how they bring their stories to life through new content forms and processes.
• Lead brand projects from planning through execution, delivering on time and on budget.
• Collaborate with internal STUDIO stakeholders, including Strategy, Creative and Production, to balance Brand needs with the ability to deliver breakthrough creative
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Brand, Insights, Legal, Finance, Design, Innovation, etc. to gain alignment and approval of ideas while maintaining breakthrough creative
• Manage Agency and partner relationships to develop and execute brand projects.
• Provide capability overviews of the Studio to both internal and external partners, educating them on what the Studio does and how to work together
To be considered please share your latest resume.