24 Seven is partnering with an exceptional creative agency who is looking to find a Senior Art Director
They are a social-first (even the introverts) creative agency. We believe Social has the power to break down barriers and connect people all over the world to share passions, beliefs and incite change. We make creative that sparks two-way conversations because we want audiences that speak back. We feed the content hungry machines that drive the demand of today’s advertising through innovative and transformative creative.
With offices in Portland, Atlanta, Miami and DC and clients across the US and the globe, we bring diverse thinking and cultural perspectives to all that we do.
We are looking for a Sr. Art Director to join our full-service creative team of photographers, videographers, designers, writers, and motion specialists.
Work / deliverable responsibilities
- Conceives, articulates, and defends creative strategies and deliverables that fulfill strategic business objectives
- Collaborates, challenges, and enriches brainstorms and ideation processes across clients and deliverables
- Translates strategic direction into creative solutions while upholding creative, ethical, and legal standards in accordance with Sparkloft and client interpretations
- Delivers engaging and compelling presentations through persuasive storytelling
- Develops work that is consistent with a brand’s look, feel, voice and overall social guidelines
Philosophies / approach:
- Thinks big picture on a range of responsibilities from strategic approaches to campaign ideas to tactics, while guiding and elevating the work of the creative team
- Demonstrates a strategic and thoughtful approach while prioritizing the interests of client and creative standards of excellence
- Keeps up to date with innovative creative work across industries while embracing diverse trends, skills, specialties, and viewpoints
- Prioritizes projects and clients based on resources, timelines and additional internal and external factors determined by Sparkloft and the client
- Works hand-in-hand with internal team members and external agencies as required
- Grows and maintains solid client relationships
- Mentors internal team members through critique and guidance of their work to maintain consistent creative quality in-line with client branding
This position does not have direct reports. There will certainly be opportunities to contribute to elevating the work of our talented creative team, through feedback and introducing new ideas and techniques.
Experience and other Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in an advertising, visual communications or equivalent in a related field
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in similar roles (with a preference for work in social media)
- Well versed in all leading social media platforms with a passion for social media and social media trends
- Ability to work with C-level executives on client side as well as other client agencies on creative concepts
- A strong, award-winning portfolio equally showcasing strategic, conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling through social media
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising.
- Excellent written and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and persuasively sell creative concepts within agency and directly to clients
- Expert at leading brainstorms, developing briefs, and applying strategy
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of creating collaborative work environments
- A sense of humor and a portfolio of work that reflects that sensibility and humility
Requirements for all Sparkloft Media Positions:
- Care more: exceptional customer service skills
- Curiosity: a high level of interest in constantly learning new things
- Problem solving: ability to identify and understand problems and willingness to solve them
- Sensitivity: a high level of awareness for the needs of colleagues, clients and the Sparkloft Media business
- Entrepreneurial spirit: a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation, and continuous improvement
- A global perspective and understanding of different cultures (ideally obtained through lots of travel)
- The absolute willingness to occasionally work nights, weekends, or holidays (social media never sleeps)