Hybrid: Onsite Tue-Thu
In-house ad agency
This is an opportunity to work with a beloved family-centered entertainment company based out of Orlando. This company makes memories for a lifetime!
This role is working within their internal agency. You will be concepting multi-channel campaigns and working with copywriters and designers to execute unique messaging. This is a conceptual job, but also entirely hands-on. Note: there are no direct-reports in this role.
The Senior Writer is an experienced conceptual advertising writer with an impressive history of content creation and brand storytelling across broadcast, social, digital, print and other platforms. This role must understand how to craft messaging for major brands and how to make short- and long-form video projects into must-see content. A Senior Writer is a natural at sparking ideas and building them to scale for campaigns of every size—from simple email streams to international multi-media projects; a masterful writer, an insightful creative strategist and a great collaborator who raises the game of everyone around you. They must be an expert at connecting with the real human truth that drives every creative brief.
- Writes and develops engaging, brand-building, creatively smart, fresh and strategically sound marketing messages for all mediums—including original content creation for digital, print, radio, video and more. Understands, champions and continually seeks to grow our unique brand voice.
- Has a deep understanding of creative advertising and creative briefs. Writes, crafts and presents innovative, strategically clever solutions for Marketing communications of all sizes, from focused CRM communication streams to major multi-platform initiatives and campaigns.
- Collaborates with Art Directors, other writers, Creative Directors, Editors, Creative Strategists, Project Managers and other peers across departments. Leads and directs project teams on extensive video, radio, web and other production projects.
- Keeps commitments by delivering exceptional work on-time and on-budget.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years’ experience required. 5+ years of conceptual writing for an advertising agency, an in-house advertising agency preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Entertainment, Travel and Tourism industries is a plus.
Current online portfolio and/or recent samples are required to be considered.