Our client is a premier design agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Digital Designer Overview:
As the Sr. Digital Designer, you will be responsible for adhering to strict brand guidelines while design elements on websites, eCommerce, landing pages and more!
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital platforms
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
- Responsible for designing best-in-class web products and creative solutions for the users’ and clients’ objectives, needs and requirements, by meeting strategies, experiences, high-quality UI designs, engaging experiences and immersive narratives.
- Working closely with clients, product managers, product owners, strategists, developers and quality analysts, to conduct research, interviews and ideation workshops. Conceptualize through wire-framing, prototyping and design iterations for user testing and implementation, to develop digital products that align with the client's end goal.
- Present product ideas and initiatives at all stages of the process to clients, and relevant team members, by using several design tools to support the solutions and accomplish effective presentations.
- Perform research on analogous products and experiences to implement into design concepts. Explore creative directions according to the purpose of the brand. Employ design concepts into functional prototypes and mockups. Support users and stakeholders interviews and product testing. Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations and strategy. Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers.
- Ensure consistency, clarity, and best practices with the design team, establishing design standards and principles alongside set design systems and patterns to coordinate accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase and clear integration with the developer team.
Digital Designer Qualifications:
• Proficient with Figma or Sketch
• Digital design experience
• Strong knowledge of typography and layout
• Understanding of the production process
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite