24 Seven is partnering with our creative agency partner who is seeking a Senior Digital Media Analyst to lead strategic planning, deployment, maintenance, and ongoing reporting for paid social, search, and digital media efforts.
This role will operate as a subject matter expert on paid media within the Strategy Team and agency. Primary focus will be optimizing clients budgets in order to reach target audiences via digital and social advertising. This person will proactively develop channel strategies, paid marketing plans, and target audiences and co-own campaign deployment and day-to-day management of paid media campaigns.
This position will include a mixture of both hands-on tactical work and strategic thinking, application and presentation.
As a worker, you will
- Lead media campaign development and activation on search and social channels.
- Manage the performance of active campaigns and keep tabs on the competitive landscape.
- Develop testing agenda and campaign measurement strategies.
- Act as agency subject matter expert for advertising platforms and offerings.
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments.
- Communicate complex strategies, concepts, and analytics in a way that can be easily understood.
- Tenaciously problem-solve, trouble-shoot, and present actionable solutions to account leadership and clients.
- Proactively communication paid campaign and account status to account leadership and clients.
As for experience, you need
- Proficiency in math, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as creativity.
- A passion for paid media and technology used to support advertising operations.
- Strong background in paid search setup, management, and best practices.
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights.
- Strong project management skills.
- Dynamic client presentation skills.
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Positive demeanor and good sense of humor a plus.