Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Duration: At least 1-2 months, possible extension and/or contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40
One of our digital agency clients is looking for a Sr. Digital Media Planner with retail e-commerce and marketplace experience to join their team.
This Sr. Digital Media Planner will work directly with clients to develop digital media strategies and plans for Amazon, Walmart, and other e-commerce channels/marketplaces.
The Sr. Digital Media Planner must have experience creating media and search briefs, reviewing and guiding media plans, and developing client retail media strategies.
Ideal Sr. Digital Media Planner candidates will have:
- At least 3+ years of digital media planning/buying experience
- Well-versed in Amazon Advertising, DSP, Search, and/or other retailers experience, working in a managed or self-service capacity
- Experience planning, buying and executing dynamic e-commerce digital media plans
- Proven experience analyzing data and market research.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Excel, bid management tools, and DSP's
- Performance marketing experience for brand or retailer e-commerce and shopper campaigns
- Bid Management experience - i.e. Skai, Pacvue, etc.
- Proven track records of delivering great media performance for clients
- Passionate about eCommerce and the change it's driving across retail for brands
- Comfortable working with creative, account, media, and analytics teams