Our client, a busy ad agency is looking for Digital Producers and Project Managers from senior up to executive level. This is an offsite freelance position (40 hours a week) with potential to go fulltime. You must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
This role requires strong project management skills, technical skills, and is responsible for scoping and delivering projects across the agency. Agency experience working on banner campaigns is mandatory.
• Manage small to large-scale digital projects (websites, banner ads, social campaigns) from concept through completion (brainstorm, strategy, planning/scoping, UX/IA, design, production, QA, tracking, delivery, launch, etc.)
• Coordinate internal and external business requirements to define project objectives, tasks and deliverables for projects, including coordinating with in-house creatives, freelancers and production partners
• Create and manage budgets and cost analysis for projects you are assigned
• Prepare Scope of Work, as well as additional support documentation needed for projects
• Create and maintain thorough project roadmaps for all assigned projects (i.e. scoping documentation, technical roadmap, production timeline, SOW, sitemap, wireframe deck, etc.)
• Deliver projects with highest quality in a timely manner and within the budget
• Work with the account team to conduct project kick-off meetings and subsequent status meetings with project team and stakeholders, including client representatives and/or external vendors
• Consolidate feedback from internal stakeholders and relay the information to production partners (or freelance developers)
• Manage and track all reviews and approvals from clients as well as internal stakeholders
• Guarantee that all deliverables have been properly reviewed and tested (per the Test Plan) by QA teams
• Assess project risks and quickly decipher and resolve complex and unique obstacles
• Stay informed on latest technology trends and bring digital expertise and problem-solving skills to the table
- 8+ years experience managing and overseeing the development of digital/web/social/mobile technologies
- Extensive experience running large scale banner campaigns with
- Experience with motion graphics development
- Strong project management skills using tools such as Basecamp, Smartsheet, JIRA, etc.
- Working knowledge of eCommerce application development and integration
- Familiarity with cross-platform (Mac OS/PC), multi-browser issues
- Familiarity with product development life cycles
Send your resume today!