Job descriptionOur client, is a legal company looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join their team!
- Ability to concept, design, edit, revise, execute and deliver a range of projects supporting of the brand, including html, video filming and editing, animation and print design;
- Establish a deep understanding of the brand ascetic, knowing when to adhere to guidelines and when to be flexible to interpret/enhance/evolve the brand to solve for design challenges/opportunities;
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce a high volume of quality work under tight deadlines;
- Understand the photographic style and brand image to source and maintain appropriate photography and video.
- Excellent organizational, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional demeanor and appearance are expected;
- Administrative duties for project management as needed.
- Minimum five years graphic design experience in an agency or corporate environment. Conference marketing experience a plus;
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite applications, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office;
- Multi-media applications such as Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro;
- Excellent design skills, artistic ability and creative thinking;
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals, including color theory and typography;
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy