The Senior Graphic Designer (Web Designer) will be a leader, be a problem solver and conceptual thinker. This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts for multiple categories of business, to be adapted through all our online channel. The Senior Graphic Designer will work both independently and in collaboration with Producers, Copywriters, Art Directors, e-com Designers and Associate Creative Directors. He/she will ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines from design concept through completion. This role is responsible for maintaining brand standards on the website by carrying through design concepts on new assets, support ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns.
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
• Designs compelling graphic solutions that align with all requirements and business objectives
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via online proofing system
• Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
• Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
• Follow established style guides
• Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
• Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field;
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Sketch
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
• Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware, photo retouching
• Understanding of responsive/adaptive design, and ADA compliancy
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
• 3 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
• 6 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).