Position: Sr. Integrated Designer
Our client is a health and wellness product delivering nutritional supplements to harness immune health. Developed from the bioactives from colostrum and using cruelty free methods they recreate natures superfood. They are a fast growing company that has surpassed their annual goals and are on the fast track to being a well know brand.
Location: Remote (Eastern hours)
- Medical, vision, and dental.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote working environment
- Generate digital and print assets including landing pages, emails, Instagram carousels, Facebook ads, and social animations, packaging design, print collateral and branding materials.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator. InDesign and Photoshop)
- Create vector-based assets/artworks, can be both static or motion
- Photo editing and retouching
- Maintain and update our digital asset library
-Ensure brand standards are respected and applied to all graphic elements.
- 4+ years of experience as a digital/graphic designer at a premium in-house brand or agency
- Direct to consumer experience
- Strong experience with Figma
-Experience in e-commerce health and wellness is highly preferred
-The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Salary: $80-95 (DOE)
For consideration please apply with your most recent resume and link to your portfolio.