Job descriptionOur client, a top ad agency is looking for a Sr. integrated Producer. This is a remote position that is contract to hire (40 hours a week) or direct hire for the right candidate. Our ideal candidate sits in CA or TX. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for taking the lead on all Integrated Content/TV/Social productions from the time of the initial agency briefing to first air date and beyond to the final wrap of the job. Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, and a self-starter. Individual must also remain calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines, organizing and multi-tasking a variety of details in ever changing situations and have a diplomatic and problem-solving attitude. Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel and accounting database.
- Assesses ability to execute creative concepts and produce within provided budget and deadline.
- Takes the lead in putting forward the best production partners for each job, including maker, director, editor, music house and graphics.
- Personally produces Content/Social projects within the client group
- Responsible for negotiating and managing all aspects of schedule and budget.
- Works with Head of Production to set junior team member's goals
- Coordinates and supervises all internal and client approvals.
- Facilitates all assets delivered on time, including final masters for trafficking.
- Works closely with Business Affairs regarding legal parameters, music licensing, estimate management and talent guidelines and Traffic for network clearance.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of SAG and AFTRA guidelines for shooting and recording.
- Helps to facilitate, managing, developing, and promoting junior team members.
- Approves, coordinates and manages all agency travel expenses related to the job, as well as all vendor invoices.
- Delivers final as-produced scripts, completion reports, and manages all asset files and inventory.
- Owns any other duties/responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- Supports Head of production within the department.
- Contributes to innovative and creative solutions.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances across all digital and social media platforms.
- Pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency, within the internal production resources and client profitability
- Participates in departmental staff meetings.
BA/BS Degree from a four-year college with 7+ years of related work experience in an agency environment.
This job requires you to have the COVID-19 vaccine.
Send your resume today!