Job descriptionOur client, a well known Boston Based lifestyle brand is looking for a Senior Manager Integrated Communications to join their team and help promote their performance products. This is a hybrid role onsite in Somerville, MA 3 days per week.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the integrated marketing strategy and execution for products across all key markets. This position will work closely with the performance team, marketing leads and communications teams to create a full integrated strategy. This will encompass PR, Paid Media, Social Media, etc.
What you'll be doing:
• Work closely with the business unit and channel functions to develop integrated marketing strategies and plans for sell in and sell through inclusive of full-funnel planning, messaging and content ideation.
• Spearhead the go-to-market global integrated communications plans and work closely with the key markets to ensure it works for their retailer and owned and operated needs
• Work cross-functionally to deliver plans that will guide the deliverables list for global creative and content.
• Serve as the connective tissue between functions and markets to ensure the core plans are established and followed through across all go to market milestones.
• Serve as a global coordinator to ensure all channel and tactical plans, messaging and creative materials are aligned.
• Work closely with the appropriate marketing team(s) on integration of key promoters, as needed
• Think outside the box and bring new opportunities to the table to help communicate brand and product launches consistently.
What you possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication (or related field).
• Must have 8-10 years of marketing experience
• Experience and familiarity with the athletic space a plus.
• Should have an international/global mindset.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team.
• Domestic and/or international travel up to 25% annually.