Job descriptionJob Overview:
The role requires strong teamwork with cross functional partners such as Research & Development, Digital, Creative, Trade Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain teams as well as collaboration with local markets. The successful applicant will thrive in a fast-paced environment where accountability and ambition are paired with a desire to achieve results collaboratively. Role is hybrid remote – mostly remote but should be in greater LA Area
- Reporting to Director, Professional Products, you will lead a cross functional team to drive the business through new product and base business innovation, increasing brand awareness and breaking down barriers to disrupt the nail market.
- Always be on the forefront of new trends and professional product services and translate these to strategy and plan to fuel new product innovation or drive base business commercialization.
- Lead core professional new products innovation, including overall project strategy, multi-functional team leadership, project management to meet critical gates, delivering to markets with strong concept sell, category growth story and point of difference, and owning the overall project P&L, initiative tracking and key learnings.
- Owning the business: understand the sales trends, customer trends, and stay up-to-date on industry trends to make strategic choices and actions to drive the business.
- Manage Marketing project budgets within corporate processes and procedures.
- Track business results, analyze and derive insights from consumer and sales data, and provide actionable strategies and brand plans.
- Driving brand vision and demand creation model to enable the team and markets to deliver with excellence on GTM plans. The vision and strategies must be in-line with brand equity and visual identity.
- Leading and collaborating with high performing cross functional team to deliver key brand initiatives that are fit to win in the market for both nail technicians and end consumers.
- Lead development of integrated marketing strategies for all product and commercial initiatives, including role in portfolio, communication priorities, creative concept, assets across touchpoints to enable and market engagement to drive execution.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment
- Work with Global key markets to create IMP master plan and make sure our client has solid market activation plans by working with Global Trade Marketing
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in brand management or product marketing. Experience in beauty industry is strongly preferred.
- A bachelor's degree is required (Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline), and an MBA is preferred.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong Strategic thinking with proven analytical skills. Problem-solving oriented.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, operation discipline and ability to work in autonomy, under general direction, and deliver output requirements timely.
- Must be a self-starter, needs to be able to act with agility. Nail market is constantly evolving & changing. Will need to be able to stay focused on key priorities but also adapt quickly to a changing landscape
- Highly collaborative – strong ability to work well with other cross-functional partners and across global markets – with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Passion for beauty, relentless creative thinking and brand building and ability to quickly develop category and product expertise.
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).