We are the OG-Original skincare & plant-based makeup and have been cleaning up the Beauty space since 2005. Our products are Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sustainable, Made with Certified Organic Ingredients…all built upon a foundation of Wellness. We have Clinically validated formulas and Authentically organic ingredients where Every Organic Drop Feeds Your Skin. Our team is dedicated to making products with high-potency ingredients so every organic drop feeds your skin. Our values are steeped in organic farming and sustainability.
You will be helping us grow and get it done. We are composed of entrepreneurial thinkers, students, and doers. We focus on delivering the best solutions we can and love to study new technology in the fast-paced Marketing landscape. We are seeking a full-time Senior Marketing Manager. The goal of this position is to tell the brand story, understanding the power of our brand message, the power of storytelling, how to cut through the noise and always be on brand.
We’d like you to thread the themes and color palette together like a strong story and not get caught up in doing just a bunch of activities. We’d like you to keep the team abreast of hot trends happening. We’d like this professional to manifest every program. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with equally strong listening, strategy, and implementation skills that is driven by a hunger to continually enhance our marketing initiatives that have great impact on the brand
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES/ Top Priorities:
• Brand as a priority / Story Telling.
• Position the company as the leading high-performance skincare and makeup brand made with certified organic ingredients, with a focus on the brand having radically transformed the chemistry of beauty, technology and ingredients – not just in the context of new launches but also with hero products across all collections.
• Marketing Themes focused on Beauty managing the marketing calendar and communicating the themes on a regular basis to the broader team.
• Planning, managing and executing successful group and solo visit events with the goal of securing press placements.
• Plan, manage and execute multiple events, with the goal of securing as much social media mentions and stories as possible. Pre-planning, event management and then follow up securing results.
• Budget management & presentation for approval, advance planning, assuring adequate attendees & timely execution of all PR events PR & Social coordination: PR: Working alongside our Publicist and our Executive Marketing Consultant to tell the brand story on a brand/founder level as well as assuring that the team is getting regular product placement, broadcast opportunities, makeup artist collaborations, and awards placements.
• Social: growing our social media following in IG, TikTok and FB through working with agencies and innovative ways to grow followers and engagement.
• 360 Product Launch for New products
• Managing creative assets with our photographer and videographer and internal team.
• Coordinating product launch calendars to assure successful launches.
• Other responsibilities as assigned such as Non-Profit Partnerships: Close liaison with our focus non-profits to participate in events, donation efforts and consumer-facing communication to further strengthen partnership
• Talented writer and excellent communicator
• Good understanding of beauty aesthetics
• Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
• An uncompromising work ethic
• Strong analytical skills
• Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing marketing initiatives
• Marketing best practices and retailer launch processes
• Minimum 5 years Consumer Products marketing experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment.
• BA or BS degree
• Passion for the beauty industry and for organic and healthful living
• Experience working with PR and social media (influencers, bloggers, vloggers).
• Experience coordinating projects with print suppliers, merchandising vendors and retailers whilst adhering to budget guidelines and managing complex cross-functional timelines.
• Experience briefing, writing content and editing for marketing collateral materials.