Manages the day-to-day process of all media planning efforts for Clients of responsibility.
• Implements the process and assists with the management of the strategic and tactical execution of all media products for Clients of responsibility.
• Confers with Media Director, Clients, and/or Account Services to establish media objectives, and strategies for advertising campaigns.
• Presents media plans to Media Director, Account Services and Client for approval and makes adjustments as necessary.
• Writes plan presentations.
• Recommend, evaluate and integrate emerging media opportunities.
• Write POV’s.
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Client’s business.
• Implements the management of daily tasks in support of the media product.
• Maintain budget control and ensure execution of media plans by authorizing approved media schedules and monitoring buys/schedules.
• Foster a good working relationship with account and client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
• Evaluates composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience.
• Calculates reach and frequency of potential media vehicles.
• Confers with media representatives to evaluate best placement.
• Gathers statistics and prepares media plans with directives to guide the buying process.
• Studies demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for print, broadcast, or online advertising.
• Keeps current on media trends.
• Responsible for developing the skill and knowledge base of those more junior as well as supervise, advise and counsel group in all daily activities.
• Motivate Planners and encourage innovation and creativity throughout all projects by serving as a role model within the group/team. Position Description Davis Elen Advertising Los Angeles, CA Position Title: Senior Media Planner 2 12/7/2021
• Lead team in setting strategies for developing media plans.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university required.
• 5 + years of Media Planning experience required.
• QSR and Automotive is a plus.
• Media Channel knowledge of TV, radio, OTT, CTV, streaming audio, OOH and direct mail.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills. • Strong mathematical abilities required.
• Detail oriented with exceptional curiosity, critical thinking and solution driven capabilities.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks required.
• Strong presentation skills preferred.
• Excellent time-management skills