Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40-45
Salary: $75-85K DOE
Location: Denver (hybrid schedule onsite Tues/Wed/Fri)
One of our small agency clients is looking for a Sr. Media Planner/Buyer to join their team for an all-new position.
This Sr. Media Planner/Buyer will operate as the agency's media buying and campaign management leader and work closely with the agency owner and ad operations team to execute campaign management across their portfolio of clients. This person will NOT be responsible for insertion orders, trafficking, pixel set-up, etc., only campaign management and reporting.
The Sr. Media Planner/Buyer should be well-versed in self-service media planning/buying platforms, a strong presenter with client facing skills, and someone who is service-oriented and strives for excellence in their work.
Ideal Sr. Media Planner/Buyer candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of agency or in-house experience as a media planner/buyer
- Proven success in developing media strategies that drive results.
- A true passion for numbers, personal growth, problem solving, media negotiation, outstanding presentation skills, and want to put the company’s purpose and culture first.
- Desire to significantly impact the company as a team leader for media buying and campaign management.
- Inquisitive, data-driven, and analytical mindset
- Expert in all traditional and digital media types, platforms, currencies, targeting, and how they relate to campaign objectives (i.e. awareness, engagement, lead generation, conversion)
- Well-versed in self-service platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google AdWords and Analytics, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Mac OS, Keynote, Pages, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets
Nice to have:
- Experience with Datorama, Google Campaign Manager, Bionic, Bill.com, SRDS
- Familiar with MRI, Nielsen, ComScore and other media performance tools and research platforms
- Oversight of 5-7 key accounts
- Lead strategy meetings and participate in new media partner calls
- Create and activate media strategies based on data-driven inputs and experience
- Write RPF, negotiate with media partners, and create media plans
- Build thoughtful and accurate presentations and present to clients
- Lead media partner relationships and performance outputs
- Oversee creative deliverables strategy
- Drive campaign results with data analysis and optimization implementation
- Understand self-service platform's unique strategies and related implementation
- QC campaign dashboard data
- Create campaign reports and write insights
- Reconcile campaigns
- Social post and thought-leadership blog contribution
- Company strategic planning contribution
- Deliver a frictionless experience with the team, clients, and partners
*Flexible hybrid schedule M-F/7am-7pm MT (onsite Tues/Wed/Fri, remote Mon/Thurs)
**Potential for net profit bonus based on agency experience
***Opportunity for team events including professional development/training
****Full benefits including 23 days PTO/holidays, 99% company-paid medical/dental/vision, life insurance, short/long disability, 3% retirement match after first year, monthly technology stipend