Job descriptionSr. Paid Media Manager (Paid Social)
Hybrid 3x/week in Los Angeles
Up to $150k MAX + bonus/benefits
Our client is a well-known beauty brand looking for a Sr. Paid Media Manager to lead Performance Marketing (Paid Social). You will be responsible for driving a full funnel paid strategy to support revenue goals across both DTC and Retail channels – including supporting site session and revenue targets. This position requires a strategic thinker who can develop a holistic paid media strategy that encompasses both evergreen campaigns as well as new launch campaigns. This role will drive the creative briefing process with the Creative team to acquire assets and copy to support key messages that deliver on KPIs or support campaigns to test-and-learn what works best for different audiences.
- Responsible for developing the paid media strategies and KPIs to drive revenue for key marketing initiatives such as new product launches, pillar support plans and e-commerce promotional strategies.
- Own the paid media budget and partner with Finance to ensure invoices are paid based upon payment terms with our channel partners.
- Responsible for briefing teams on paid media strategies to seek alignment and feedback to optimize the media plan and maximize results.
- Develop the paid media content plan, encompassing creative assets and copy, to support campaign and paid media strategy.
- Gather all paid media assets, aligned to the content plan, by partnering with cross-functional partners; draft copy for all assets.
- Responsible for delivering all paid media assets, including copy, to the media activation team for campaign setup, execution and optimization.
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience working in paid social media
- Marketing related experience is a plus.
- Agency, brand or technology company (i.e. DSP) experience is required
- Project management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree required.