Job descriptionOur client, a leader in design systems, is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join their team. This person should have experience with an enterprise level organization. Candidates should be skilled in Visual Design, UX Design and with experience solving technical problems.This person will be following established design patterns – No prototyping.
6 month contract, potential to extend
40 hrs a week
Hybrid in Culver City or Cupertino (3 days on site, 2 wfh, not negotiable)
• Minimum of 5 years experience with a portfolio demonstrating user experience and visual design work
• Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
• Expertise using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Invision, and other design related software required
• An understanding of HTML and CSS
• Expertise documenting interaction details, visual design specifications and QA of the implemented product
The ideal candidate has a proven track record solving complex interaction problems across multiple platforms. Candidate has an eye for pixel perfect detail, and possesses a strong blend of interaction and visual design skills, as well as user-centered design principals. The applicant must have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. Prior experience working within and contribute to a design system is a plus.