Job descriptionTiming: December/January
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $130-150K DOE (+ bonus potential)
Location: Denver, onsite 4 days per week
One of our large enterprise telecomms clients is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join their team for a full-time role.
This Sr. Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Product Marketing and be responsible for supporting B2B products/projects that bring B2B customer organizations together through seamless agile technology and expert client support.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager should be excited to help drive product revenue, increase product consideration and market share among B2B customers, all while maintaining a strong understanding of the company's product offerings, customer personas, competitive landscape, etc.
Ideal Sr. Product Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5-7+ years of product marketing experience or related marketing/sales background
- Proven ability to explain value/benefits derived from technical concepts and convey them to various audiences.
- Experience creating effective messaging, positioning, and sales enablement tools.
- Strong project management skills with ability to set/meet deadlines for multiple projects
- Prioritization and organizational skills with ability to manage all phases of a large project (i.e. product launches) from beginning to end
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and all levels of a large organization
- Confident presenter and able to effectively communicate with project stakeholders and internal teams
- Experience analyzing data and market research and ability to evaluate, recommend, and execute strategies
- Fully proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Previous communications industry experience
- Familiar with networking concepts or technologies, such as LANs, WANs, Edge computing, 5G internet or relevant technology
*Onsite 4 days per week
**Background/drug screen may be required
***Full benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, 100% company match 401k up to 6%, company funded retirement for additional 3%, education assistance, pretax childcare spending account, PTO, employee discounts