Sr Digital Project Manager
Our client is an innovation agency whose nimble and diverse team of creatives and technologists use empathy and design-thinking to create killer solutions for real problems.
Project Manager Overview:
As the Project Manager, you will lead the development, delivery, and maintenance of large scale, integrated digital solutions.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage strategic initiatives including planning, resourcing, progress tracking, communicating, and reporting on multiple projects.
- Spearhead the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices and standards for program and project management.
- Leading the agency process and how to best match it with client requests.
- You’ll lead all relevant resources in the creation of budgets and timelines and will collaborate with account management in the creation of proposals, statements of work, and change requests.
- You’ll collaborate with key stakeholders and department leads to define project objectives, gather requirements, define deliverables, determine dependencies, and plan resources.
- You’ll own all aspects of the agile project management cycle including maintaining backlogs, scheduling and leading internal and client meetings, and producing backend estimating and tracking.
- You’ll ensure deliverables meet strategic objectives, timelines, and budgets, while pushing and allowing for the best possible idea and solution.
- You’ll manage resources, timelines and milestones, and requirements against SOW (scope,time, and cost management).
Project Manager Qualifications:
· 7+ years of experience in project and/or program management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience with Agile development
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities