Job descriptionMid- Senior Level Project Manager, User Experience - Full-Time
Our client, a global leader in market research and consulting, is looking for a Project Manager or a Senior Project Manager to join their Chicago team. It is preferred that the candidate be based in Chicago, but not necessary.
The UX Project Manager supports the Project management team and UX researchers. The role focuses on managing the day -to -day business operations and client service staff.
• Takes responsibility for improving project through process changes, knowledge sharing and mentoring
• Independently manages all types of UX research projects both domestically and internationally
• Influences project outcome through strategic recommendations regarding methodology, target audience, market and recruiting strategies
• Manages project team towards project milestones through the following:
• Lead financial activities related to the project
• Creates and delivers training to the team and mentors/coach junior staff members
• Possesses excellent judgment in handling internal and external relationships involving conflict management without supervision
• Uses strong knowledge of operational processes to provide actionable recommendations and guidance, both internally and externally
• Delivers feedback and coaching to other functions when impacting efficiency/quality of Project Management; provides feedback and coaching to other functions when necessary
• Communicates with others in a clear, concise, well structured, authentic and easy to understand manner. Adapts communication style (language, media support, etc.) to the audience.
• Acts as strategic and consultative partner to clients and colleagues; building trust and understanding with clients across categories
The Senior Project Manager must have a 5-7 years of experience, a Bachelor’s Degree and is proficient in Microsoft platforms (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Project Management Certification is expected.
This individual must be fully vaccinated and available to start on Sept 15th. If interested and qualified, please apply today! This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organization that truly values its employees, authenticity, trust, curiosity, unity, and empathy.