As a Senior User Acquisition Manager, you’ll leverage your deep understanding of our products and target audiences to drive optimal performance of user acquisition to spend and increase LTV to continue to scale new and existing marketing channels. You will collaborate closely with our team of Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers, and Marketers throughout the design process—from crafting roadmaps to implementing high-impact programs.
We are defining a new category in the beauty space so there is no set playbook of channels, partners, and platforms - the right combination of innovative thinking, data-driven testing, and creative instincts will be critical.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new user acquisition across multiple digital channels, including Facebook Ads and Google (YouTube) Ads.
- Identify new acquisition channels, draft performance projections, and set up tests.
- Maintain up-to-date roadmap of ad tests (creative, copy, targeting, channel, etc.) and coordinate between various stakeholders/contributors.
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation.
- Set up, manage, and report on audience targeting, channel and creative tests using A/B and multivariate test: Formulate thoughtful hypotheses, analyze results with statistical rigor, and thoroughly document results.
- Ideate ad creative concepts; define messaging, video, and design variants, and collaborate closely with our brand and creative teams to finalize deliverables.
- Lead meetings to present results to other teams and executives.
- Set up efficient systems and processes to manage user acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Use data to identify areas for improvement in the buyer journey
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and execute different growth initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional performance marketing teams including Channels, CRM, Analytics, and Creative.
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, ad tech, and provide expertise internally to keep the organization in the know
- Work with Marketing Analytics and AdTech teams to ensure that all campaigns are setup and tracked properly and can be effectively measured. Including, but not limited to dashboards and KPI reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of campaign management in Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ads
- Understanding of marketing funnels, channels, attribution, and performance metrics
- Experience analyzing performance metrics in Excel and arriving at actionable recommendations Independently driven, highly creative, and intellectually humble
- Great cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Understanding of project workflows and project management tools (Asana, etc.)
- Bonus points for experience with SQL or experience in the D2C/beauty industry
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
We’re constantly building new products and services to revolutionize the beauty industry, and we are looking for people who are ready to make an impact every day. There are a wide variety of opportunities within our product from finding the best way to purchase hair extensions to increasing the value of a stylist. We have an amazing culture of genuinely caring about the customer and finding impactful ways to empower our stylists. We love coming to work everyday and solving the toughest problems. In addition to offering ownership and achievement in your work, we offer competitive pay and benefits (health insurance, flexible working schedule, 401K + match, etc.)