Sr UX Researcher
You will be working for a globally-known female hygiene product. People with experience using these types of products are highly encouraged to apply.
• Conduct user research at all stages from discovery to validation, using a variety of methods to understand our customers and their relationship to our products.
• Have experience planning and executing a longer-term research agenda that includes multiple methods, including triangulating data to validate insights.
• Approach business and customer problems with research goals in mind.
• Understand and apply the right quantitative and qualitative methods given the circumstances.
• Guide business teams to translate business problems into human-centered problems.
• Actively monitor and analyze research, data, and trends from internal sources, and industry reports to inform and improve overall approach.
• Leverage analytics tools and techniques to measure success, present opportunities, to drive decision-making, prioritization and response.
• Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes.
• Proven track record of leading teams of various stakeholders, including designers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and tech partners.
• Understand the difference between Design Research and Market Research and have experience collaborating on initiatives between these teams.
• Effectively manage multiple stakeholders’ interests, priorities, and expectations and lead teams to craft a rigorous and relevant research agenda.
• Experience guiding teams to employ the best research methods for the problem, employing strategies to address stakeholder push back.
• Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can leverage.
• Present research plans and findings with various audiences, from designers to
• Guide teams on how best to understand and apply research findings.
• Create energy and investment in research by sharing early and often.
• Experience leading User Experience (UX) Research as a Design Researcher for large scale initiatives.
• Experience with managing a large scale, global project.
• Experience with UserTesting.com.
• Experience leading discovery, research, interviews, usability testing.
• Experience with design thinking, human centered design, design research, etc.