Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top department store chain to help find a Stock Associate to join their team in Portland, OR for this opportunity. This is a 40 hour a week, 2-week contract with potential to extend.
Our client is ideally looking to have someone start tomorrow or ASAP.
The shift for this position is 6am-3pm PST.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
• Receive, unload, unpack and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
• Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner following quality standards.
• Prepare and ship customer’s orders following quality, packing and shipping standards.
• Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms.
This role will require someone who:
• Is able to be physically active during their shift. Potentially needing to lift between 20 and 30 lbs.
• Takes direction well.
• Ask questions if unsure or needs clarification
• Good and attention to detail, while being accurate
• Can move at an efficient speed
• Has the ability to work quietly and independently