Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Reviews, on a continuous basis, the general business climate for the store and adjusts staffing, materials and inventories as needed.
2. Establishes and promotes effective internal sales specials on a regular basis. 3. Responds to telephone calls and directs customer inquiries relating to the management of the store promptly to include resolving any problems that arise.
4. Maintains the facilities of the store to produce and maintain high quality service/products at the lowest possible cost.
5. Ensures customers are serviced at the highest level of satisfaction through quality service/products, courteous employees and quick response to needs.
6. Follows up on all customer inquiries and/or complaints and establishes conclusions in a timely manner.
7. Maintains stocks and inventory, and prices products according to pricing as set forth by the corporate office.
8. Performs opening and closing duties on a daily basis such as locking/unlocking store and turning on/off the computer system.
9. Provides sufficient staffing for store needs at all times.
10. Prepares and submits time schedules as prescribed by corporate policy.
11. Ensures cash drawers are reconciled accurately on a daily basis.
12. Oversees special projects as needed.
13. Supervises store employees and addresses employee performance and discipline
14. Reporting to headquarters
15. Performs other related duties as assigned by headquarters.
16. Required to work on weekends
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
High School Diploma of Equivalent
Prior retail management experience helpful