Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Store Operations Content Specialist to join their team in this hybrid role! This is a full-time, 6 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Top skills: Strong Communication– Verbal & Written (Professional writing experience preferred), Data Migration and attention to Detail
The Store Operations team is responsible for the operational effectiveness of our stores. We research, develop, deliver and measure the effectiveness of Global Policy, Procedures and Standards across all dimensions of our stores (Salesfloor, Stockroom, Back Office, Loss Prevention, Safety, Sustainability and Service) these foundations fuel our ability to serve consumers and athletes through our stores. You will join a fast-paced team to help facilitate the delivery of operations content to help stores, field and geography teams drive progress towards operational excellence.
In this role you will support the development and migration of operational content including store policies, procedures and standards. You will write content, build resources, and work as a thought partner with the team.
You will organize, lead and participate in meetings to gather the right content and translate information into creative and impactful materials for our stores. A keen sense of inquiry and the ability to distill complex information into its most critical pieces are essential.
• You will play an integral role the migration process for existing operational content including but not limited to policies, procedures and standards.
• You will Provide global governance support to ensure all operational documentation follows company standards and style guidelines.
• You will support Global Store Operations Managers with the maintenance of version control for operational content within the Global Store Operations Content Management system to ensure information leveraged by store teams is up to date.
• Experience developing and designing procedural, policy and standards documentation.
• Experience developing and designing training content
• Retail experience preferred (working in a retail store environment or contact center)
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels
• Attention-to-detail, multitasking ability, and desire to excel in a fast-pace environment
• Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft Office products
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, English/Writing or a related field
• 3-5 years of professional work experience creating operational procedures or training