Who we Are:
24 Seven is the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers, and we are looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Creative, Technology, and Digital recruitment.
About the Role:
Our Seattle team is seeking a Strategic Accounts Program Coordinator to join their team. In this role you will work closely with business development to maintain existing hiring manager relationships and grow new business relationships within our Fortune 500 accounts. The Strategic Accounts Program Coordinator will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) POC for managers as it relates to statements of work, VMS, and the enterprise staffing process.
As the Strategic Accounts Program Coordinator, you will also have many project management duties. You will implement scalable, programmatic initiatives by collaborating with sales, recruiting, admin, and finance. You will present progress reports weekly on the growth of these accounts. You will come to understand the motivation behind manager behavior and analyze manager metrics from both real life and virtual conversation you will then create effective sales strategies by developing lead profiles.
- Oversee and service assigned accounts
- Identify new leads across both existing and new teams at key clients
- Connect with and educate hiring managers on the types of positions we support
- Create and manage statements of work across consultant base
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve overall sales and recruitment process within key enterprise accounts
- Partner with recruitment teams to create effective enterprise fulfillment strategies
- Project management and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a project management or customer success enterprise role
- 1 + years’ experience working in a recruiting or staffing agency environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, is a plus
- Experience with various CRM (Bullhorn preferred) and VMS (Beeline Preferred) is a plus
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.