We’re here because we want someone awesome to join our crew: An experienced Senior Digital Strategist who will play a senior lead role in implementing and optimizing brand communications strategies grounded in digital and social, leading key team members in the planning and development of digital executions, and overseeing the day-to-day creation of digital programs.
This role is open to candidates in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York, and will be dedicated to serving clients within the Corporate and Enterprise vertical. This role will be equal parts strategic thinker, account support, and program manager. This position will report into the SVP, Digital Strategy, and work closely with internal client teams across the video production, event production, PR and influencer management, to develop innovative programming that engages, builds brands and achieves measurable ROI results.
Who We Are
We are a creative agency. We believe in big ideas. We make content come to life. We go above & beyond for our clients. We are a scrappy, close-knit crew of multi-talented creatives who play a variety of roles. With us, the ability to step in and step up to make ideas happen is what makes us stand out to our clients and the industry. It is essential that you have that vision too. Come hang.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partner with your team and cross-discipline teams, account management leads and team members, new business development, and creative to generate strategies and concepts to support the client’s business goals and objectives.
• Expert in latest digital content forms and best practices, particularly LinkedIn
• Lead and manage a team of between 2 and 5 members at any given time
• Support and take the lead in business development opportunities as required.
• Collaborate with the Analytics and Measurement team to take data and develop actionable insights and strategic recommendations for insights, competitive reports, and strategic POV.
• Develop briefs and pull in necessary colleagues to activate against. Helps develop, present and execute digital strategies to address those client briefs.
• Take the lead in developing internal presentations, input, client-facing agency POV/strategic foundation, and research.
• Contribute to department development of new insights, innovations, trend forecasting, and strategic thinking.
• Demonstrate strong social media and digital understanding and the ability to effectively communicate these ideas, proposals, scopes and questions to internal team members, as well as to clients.
• Develop pitch decks with account teams that address client strategy and tactical concerns.
• Facilitate brainstorming sessions and workshops designed toward specific outputs and client solutions.
• Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3-7 years hands-on experience in a digital, social strategy role, with responsibilities including: managing communities, content creation and optimization, influencer marketing, listening and insights
• Experience in managing and/or communicating with a remote team a plus
• Deep understanding of the digital communications landscape and a passion for all things digital and social
• Experience working on integrated B2B campaigns that flourish in the new and ever-changing digital ecosystem, and drive proven results
• Strong communication skills: written, verbal, presentations, and meeting facilitation in both individual and group settings
• Passion for technology or large corporate clients a plus
• Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding client-focused environment.
• Strong follow-through and drive towards set deadlines
• Extensive experience with social media engagement and messaging
• Works well with others, a collaborative team player who excels in a group setting
• Self-starter and ability to self-manage: you will be working closely with the internal team, but we will rely on you to keep your own deadlines on our fast-paced calendar of projects and manage your clients independently!
• A player we can count on: Always organized so you can move fast with us and willing to put in the extra time and effort with the team on projects when needed
• Someone who makes others’ lives easier: When something goes wrong, you can figure out a way to solve it with the team and get the job done
• “Sit down, be humble” outlook: Fervid desire to learn and ability to receive feedback while maintaining a great attitude so we can ALL improve.