Our client, a well-known agency located in Chicago, is looking to bring on a Fulltime Strategist and/or Junior Strategist to their growing team, starting immediately.
Looking for a Strategist who brings critical thinking and leadership to multidisciplinary teams and clients. You have a deep understanding of the client and their business, the audience, and the latest digital trends to deliver innovative and compelling experiences. Most importantly, you can identify insights and connect the dots to drive creative solutions.
- Develop digital strategies that align with brand, audience and business objectives
- Identify opportunities for digital enhancements that drive value for our clients and their customers
- Create briefs to kick-off and guide project teams
- Identify insights based on customer research, competitive landscape, and brand knowledge
- Develop personas, customer journeys, and functional and content requirements
- Recommend, coordinate, and participate in relevant research activities, analytics and SEO reviews, stakeholder interviews, user testing, workshops and brainstorming sessions, competitive assessments, and requirements gathering
- Write content frameworks for website experiences based on thorough research
- Communicate strategic direction and requirements to team and collaborate with them to concept, implement, measure, and optimize
- Develop content strategies for digital experiences, including websites, emails, videos, or other online communications
- Know the latest digital and technology trends, including a solid understanding of UX best practices and an interest in emerging technologies
- Ability to simplify complex subject matter and communicate it clearly to team members, including writers, designers, interaction designers, and developers
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years in a digital agency environment
- A solid understanding of responsive website design and development, content strategy, SEO, analytics, emails, social strategy, and more
- Experience with pharma clients is a plus
- A keen attention to detail while maintaining an ability to see the big picture
- Initiative-taking individual and collaborative spirit with a strong work ethic; does not shy away from new challenges or problem solving
- Ability to manage your time, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills with both clients and internal teams
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!