Our client, a global media agency, is seeking a Supervisor, eCommerce Strategy to join their team.
Supervisor, eCommerce Strategy Responsibilites:
- Support commerce media planning for assigned Business Unit/brands in partnership with integrated brand strategy and Upper Funnel media teams.
- Support primary account lead and client partner for assigned business unit -- building strong relationships and acting as consultant and business advisor to client.
- Independently manage tactical strategies and campaign executions
- Drive integration and partnership between commerce/retailer media and brand media/upper funnel tactics to develop truly end-to-end media plans.
- Identify opportunities for innovation through new approaches, new partners and retailer media offerings and ensures test-and-learn programs are set up for success.
- Proactively identify opportunities and recommendations for process improvements that can help the team work better together and with our client.
- Provide thought-leadership and updates to larger agency team and clients related tor retailer media networks, commerce strategies and best practices
Supervisor, eCommerce Strategy Qualifications
- 3+ years of shopper marketing/e-commerce marketing, media planning, strategy and digital investment experience from backgrounds including social, programmatic, performance marketing, retailer media, shopper media or paid search.
- Sound understanding of the commerce media landscape, growth of social commerce, retailer media ecosystems, and go to market strategies
- 1+ years’ experience leveraging a combination of retailer media networks, social commerce, or 3rd Party shopper media partners (InMarket, iBotta, etc) to deliver on business goals