Job descriptionSupply Chain Coordinator
In this role you will gain experience in supply chain and operations by working with a rapidly growing, skincare focused company! Our client is hiring a strategic and motivated Supply Chain Coordinator focused on distribution, warehousing, and logistics.
Supply Chain Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee relationships of 3PLs
- responsible warehousing and distribution operations
- Execute on day-to-day operations regarding warehouse, inventory, and purchase orders. Provide end-to-end visibility to cross functional partners
- Drive continuous improvement in supply chain operations
- Facilitate communications with suppliers and distributors.
- Inventory Management
- Develops priority ship schedule with 3PL, drive on-time shipment to customers
- Reconcile actual shipments with allocations monthly and advise Director or Operations of any significant deviations. Alert the Account Management and Planners on a timely basis of any changes in product availability or allocations.
- Develop process to allocate and prioritize inventory
- Prepare and analyze ad-hoc reporting and KPI as necessary
- Partner closely with Production Manager to coordinate and prioritize inbound logistics
- Create commercial invoices and work with custom brokers for international shipments Requirements
- Candidates must be self-starters and have a passion for operations and supply chain
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including advanced Excel functions.
- Should have the ability to work independently or as part of a team as needed.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast moving environment
- Quickbooks or NetSuite experience helpful
- Experience in beauty preferred
- 1-3 years experience in supply chain/warehousing preferred Reports directly to the Director of Operations