Supply Chain Coordinator Overview: As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you are responsible for all Supply Chain Activities to include; Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Purchasing, Planning and Inventory Control and Warehouse. Your primary goal will be developing strategies to optimize cost and performance, while building processes to support rapid growth and superior execution.
Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Planning, Finance and other key teams across the company.
- Responsible for maximizing efficiencies in all Production Planning and Inventory Control activities.
- Develop deep understanding of revenue forecasting and reporting systems to drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Executing purchase order processing, inbound logistics, inventory management, customer order processing, customer order fulfillment and last-mile deliver
- Lead weekly communication and planning with all supply chain partners, including manufacturers, fulfillment centers and carriers, to optimize cost and performance
- Build and improve processes and systems to support rapid growth, product line expansion, efficiency, cost and accuracy
Supply Chain Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1-3 years supply chain operations experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience owning vendor relationships and managing vendor performance
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Excellent planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to act on own initiative with under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate drive and ambition and an ability to lead