Our client is a well- known, premium cosmetic brand
Role Overview: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a critical member of the team and provides full-cycle support for our bustling recruiting department. They will liaise between hiring managers, recruiters, leadership, and candidates on a daily basis and keep the trains running on time. We’re looking for someone who is well-organized and can provide strong administrative support to run a smooth end-to-end candidate experience. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to eventually become a Recruiter.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Partner with recruiting, hiring teams, and HR to support our sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding processes for both corporate and creative roles.
- Schedule phone and video interviews across multiple time zones.
- Prepare and send communications to candidates, new hires, and multiple groups internally.
- Ensure online candidate databases, reports, and team documents are updated and organized promptly and with a sense of urgency.
- Build relationships across the organization with a “can do” attitude and professional polish.
- Assist with job postings and maintain job descriptions with corresponding role details.
- Handle communications and contracts with vendors, agencies, and freelancers.
- Maintain high confidentiality and discretion across all areas, including data, documentation, and reporting.
- Act as the TA team “go-to,” a company brand evangelist, and an enthusiastic business partner.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or additional work experience desired.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant, HR Coordinator, Scheduling Assistant, Jr Recruiter, Administrative Assistant, or similarly relevant experience.
- Energetic and meticulous with exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Outlook and MS products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams. ATS or database experience is a big plus.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks within timelines.