- Drives the execution of the end-to-end talent fulfillment process:
- For hourly paid and internal positions, the talent specialist has the primary accountability for driving the execution of the talent acquisition process, working directly with the hiring manager, the candidate and with HR Direct as necessary to co-ordinate all activities from requisition creation through to on-boarding and talent metrics.
- For salaried external positions, the talent coordinator supports the execution of the talent acquisition process, working with the TAAM and HR Direct to co-ordinate all activities from requisition creation through to on-boarding, with candidate interactions and offer management being executed by the TAAM.
- Maintains candidate and hiring manager relationships.
- Creates and maintains a positive relationship with candidates and hiring managers during the talent fulfillment process, to ensure a consistent candidate experience that will enhance the Employment Brand; includes organizing and facilitating interview sessions and discussing offer details.
- Works directly with the hiring manager and the candidate for hourly positions and internal positions, and with the TAAM for salaried external positions.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of candidate data and status in the requisition management/applicant tracking and HRMS systems applicant tracking system administration, including but not limited to: creation and posting of requisition, maintenance of the requisition status throughout the talent acquisition process, co- ordination of dispositioned candidates, references checks and submitting requests for pre-employment check where applicable.
- Negotiates and problem solves issues to determine best action to fulfill talent needs through effective communication, judgment and decision- making.
- Work with team of talent coordinators on continuous process improvements to ensure best in class service is provided.
- Facilitate monthly Talent Coordinator Meetings.
- Gather Talent Fulfillment metrics and provide to Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Performs work in support of brand; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
- Previous experience and/or skills with executing talent fulfillment processes required and experience utilizing recruiting and ERP applications.
- First-hand experience utilizing PeopleSoft, SAP, applicant tracking software and web applications.
- Customer service and relationship management skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.