• Manages the recruiting function inclusive of sourcing, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
• Responsible for all administration associated with recruiting, i.e. job descriptions, staffing report, approvals, analysis, turn, etc.
• Develops networking opportunities and forms relationships with internal and external partners
• Identifies trends in staffing and makes recommendations
• Develops and administers training programs as needed
• Understands evolving talent needs as business transforms and develops initiatives to ensure a strong pipeline of ready-now talent
• Work with business partners to manage the growth, placement and retention of identified high potential employees across the organization
• Discuss career paths and development with employees
• Special Projects
• Other duties may be assigned.
Specific Job Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions including coaching, negotiating, selling, group presentations, etc.
• Decisions are guided by precedent and interpretation of applicable laws, etc. and have impact on others and the organization
• Work responsibilities frequently concern confidential and/or sensitive information requiring the use of discretion at all times
• Job duties are somewhat varied, occasionally requiring conceptualizing, planning and implementing
• Assertive self-starter with strong decision making ability
• Ability to work in a multi-task, high pressure environment
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and time management skills essential
• Strong follow-up and completion skills
• Personable and excellent customer service skills are essential
• With little to no supervision or direction, anticipates and solves problems for self and others at all levels of the organization
• Has limited supervisory responsibilities for small groups of usually skilled employees
Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations and/or Experience:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• 5-7 years’ experience in Recruiting. Preferably in a fashion company
• Proficiency in a variety sourcing techniques including social media, print and on-line recruitment
• Experience with ADP Recruiting or other similar Applicant Tracking System is required
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments and excel in a high