Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring TA Specialist on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote throughout its contract duration. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
The ideal candidate will bring an energy, passion, and enthusiasm for recruiting, project work and admin work. You will work in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment where it is critical that you possess a service oriented, organized, and deadline driven mindset. The successful incumbent will proactively identify gaps and areas of opportunity across the Talent Acquisition function; always striving for new ways to become more efficient and add value to the team. This is a boundless opportunity for an individual who is interested in HR and sees themselves pursuing a future in Talent Acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- If this is you, you’ll be working with the Talent Acquisition teams to coordinate and manage all things talent and recruiting related.
- You will support recruiters in managing various tasks associated with recruiting – sourcing, systems updates, ATS work, CRM work and other work as needed.
- You will support the recruiting team in rolling out new initiates and trainings and will assist in executing on talent acquisition strategic priorities.
- You will work on recruiting events and other projects as needed
- You will manage competing deadlines and priorities working with multiple recruiters, TA Directors and Sr Directors
- You will support multiple projects related to candidates, systems or broader as needed
- You will have the potential to gain experience in sourcing and recruiting.
- You will create and manage various reports for weekly distribution as directed by the Sr Director of the team.
- You are responsible for monthly reporting and working with a PM on the status of open roles.
- You will support Talent Acquisition teams with other ad hoc projects.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Sr Director of Talent Acquisition and will support the Talent Acquisition team.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional environment, experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition functions is a plus.
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with competing priorities Possess a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism working in a sensitive environment
- Experience with calendar management and in an administrative role A service oriented mindset, attention to detail, and sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal Strong eye for detail and process management