Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client is a top apparel & accessories brand in Los Angeles. With their trendsetting designs, they are gaining more popularity day by day and growing rapidly as a company. They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has experience in the fashion & lifestyle industry to join their team and own the entire recruiting process including onboarding for new hires.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Overview:
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will recruit top talent for the company across different departments and a variety of roles as well as oversee all onboarding processes for new hires.
The ideal candidate for Talent Acquisition Specialist will have hands on recruiting experience, from sourcing to offer stage, within the fashion and lifestyle industry. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a key role in creating onboarding processes for new hires and ensuring successful onboarding and new hire orientations, and eventually overseeing the recruiting processes for all incoming talent for the company. The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist will also partner with the Human Resources team to collaborate on various projects and initiatives.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop staffing strategies and initiatives that address short term and long-term staffing needs.
- Collaborate with internal partners within HR, Business, and Recruiting to define plans and policies for current and future staffing requirements.
- Provide expert sourcing of candidates for roles in the areas of manufacturing, operations, design, general office, retail, and distribution center (warehouse).
- Partner with hiring managers to develop precise and concise job descriptions.
- Manage recruiting process from posting, sourcing, and interviewing candidates before presenting to hiring managers.
- Handle candidate interview slate scheduling to ensure a smooth and positive experience for candidates.
- Drive all recruiting and onboarding processes for successful onboarding and new hire orientations.
- Prepare weekly staffing reports and other relevant reports reflecting necessary data for hiring managers, management, and more.
- Work with HR leadership to identify upgrades and improvements for Applicant Tracking System and other new technology to optimize recruiting processes.
- Foster and cultivate good relationships with staffing agencies, schools, and other external partners to help identify top talent for the brand.
- Provide support to Human Resources team by collaborating on department projects and initiatives.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or relevant work experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience in talent acquisition.
- Required background/ work experience in the fashion industry.
- Experience working with a rapidly growing startup company preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- 3+ years of experience sourcing candidates.
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting platforms preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity standards and tracking.
- Proven experience building diverse candidate pipelines.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and multiple deadlines.