Job descriptionOur client is the world's leading video commerce solution trusted by global enterprise and emerging brands. They are seeking a Team Sales Manager to join their team!
This role will be project based – about 30-40 hours p/week for 1 month.
As the Team Sales Manager, you will provide specialized training for a group of sales agents. As the Team Sales Manager, you will help the sales agents improve their sales skills to boost their performance and ultimately drive more sales.
You will also be responsible for reviewing current sales performance, identifying areas of improvement, developing training programs, onboarding new salespeople, leading training activities, and providing help for specific issues.
This role will be a project-based consultant reporting to our headquarters in San Mateo, CA. This role is open to fully remote.
- Become an expert in our one-to-one video clienteling technology in order to optimize sales agents' performance and develop training programs
- Evaluate sales performance and identify areas for improvement
- Develop training programs, training materials, and best practices
- Lead ongoing training activities, provide daily sales support, and triage specific issues
- Onboard and train new one-to-one video clienteling sales agents
- Evaluate sales agents' performance after each training
- Previous work as a sales coach or sales trainer
- Expert in sales with extensive experience in sales, marketing, and customer service
- Excellent teaching skills and must be able to convey complex ideas in simple, easily relatable terms.
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Data-driven problem solving skills and performance metrics analysis
- Passion for both sales and teaching
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field