Associate Technical Designer, Women's Private Label
Our client is a manufacturer of women's apparel presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and luxurious designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
Associate Technical Designer Overview:
As the Associate Technical Designer, you will oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit.
Associate Technical Designer Responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production • Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues • Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency and collaborate with internal and external partners • Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
Associate Technical Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven technical design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator