Job descriptionThis role needs 3+ years’ experience in Technical Design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for measuring all incoming PL protos, size runs, and T.O.P.’s and comparing to the required specifications of Walmart.
• Responsible for updating Tech Packs including bill of materials, graded specs, technical sketches, and sample measurements at every stage.
• Responsible for updating status of all development styles within the current data management system and editing additional information as directed.
• Organization Technical Designer organization responsibilities will include building TechPacks, prototype, size run and T.O.P. management as well as storage area organization.
• Update Import team with sample status, and be able to flat sketch new silhouettes for immediate projects.
• Responsible for communications, both internally and externally.
• Will work closely with the Merchandising, Sales and Production teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related education and job experience
• A consistent and demonstrated desire to grow in the area of technical Design.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment. To manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
• A working knowledge of fit, garments, clothing construction, and Digital Patterns.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
• Strong communication skills including written, speaking, listening, and eliciting feedback as well as providing honest, direct, immediate feedback
• Ability to foster, work in, and protect a team environment
• Holds self-accountable for outcomes and behaviors
• Must have strong Microsoft Office computer skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel, AI/Photoshop. Basic 3D knowledge is a plus
• Passionate team player with a great, positive, and can-do attitude and the desire to build a great company ensuring the creative work is high quality and aligned with the brand and target customer.
• Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Send your resume today!