Job descriptionEstablished Fashion brand has an immediate need for Sr Technical Designer to join their team onsite.
- Able to create tech packs with accurate flat sketches, construction callouts/details, specs, BOM and inspiration photo.
- Update tech packs as needed from development thru production
- Position will mainly focus on the Tech packs at the stage of post- purchase orders
- Attend designated fittings to take notes and update tech packs accordingly with spec or construction changes
- Communicate the fit comments to factory with updated tech packs.
- Measure and review samples for sewing and construction
- Assist in the review and correction of fit samples and patterns
- Receive and log in all fit samples and maintain a work in progress/fit tracker
- Finalize the production tech packs with fit comments, measurements, and grading
- 3-5 years of technical designer experience in Women's RTW category
- College degree in a fashion related background .
- The knowledge of garment construction, fit and finishing - Bonus skills - Pattern maker knowledge and/or experience
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written –
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator (Adobe Suite preferred) and Excel