Searching for a Technical Product Marketing Manager to join our client's marketing team. Our marketing team is focused on developing messaging and campaigns to grow the company. In this highly visible role, you will help build and expand our marketing through deep understanding of customer needs, insight into the log management and observability categories, and ability to craft messaging that resonates with our developer audience. If you love the wide-ranging, creative, and strategic nature of Product Marketing — connecting with engineers, influencing product direction, developing messaging that resonates with a technical audience — then you’ll love this role.
• Help shape go-to-market strategies for our suite of solutions and products.
• Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, customer and prospect interviews, and segmentation analysis. Own customer persona development.
• Develop customer messaging that proves our differentiation and value proposition.
• Partner with the entire marketing team to execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand for our products and solutions.
• Partner with our product and engineering teams to be the voice of product in marketing and the voice of the customer to product management.
• Develop competitive landscape intelligence.
• Enable the sales team with product and solution messaging and content.
• Own product marketing launches from start to finish.
• Generate content that helps drive demand for our products, including case studies, white papers, solution briefs, blog posts and more.
• Relevant experience and subject matter expertise in the log management and/or observability category.
• Deep empathy for customers and an ability to adapt how you communicate to effectively reach and engage with our audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
• Technical curiosity. You are passionate about learning new technologies.
• A team-first mentality.
• A passion for enabling customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
• A bias towards action and getting things done.
• Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
• At least 5 years experience in a product marketing or related function